Custom Rumble: voting open for the most beautiful Ducati custom Scrambler
- There are 74 Scrambler® based specials participating in the competition
- The most beautiful customised Scrambler® is voted on until March 15
- The winning bike will be awarded at the "Bike Shed London 2020" in May 2020
The Specials on the Scrambler basis made by the participants of the Custom Rumble, the competition that, every two years, rewards the mostbeautiful customized scrambler, are ready to be voted on
The competition, which closed registrations in December 2019, totaled 74 completed bikes, divided into the five categories renewed on the occasion of the third edition. To make room for reinterpretation and creativity, each customizer was able to choose from four categories dedicated to Scrambler® 800 and Sixty2 and a specification for the ® 1100 Scrambler:
- Rocker: bikes inspired by the culture of the legendary café racers that in the 60s gave birth to a real revolution in the world of two wheels
- Cut-down: bobber-style bike where any element not strictly necessary is eliminated for an essential look
- All-Terrain: Enduro-style Scrambler, perfect for any terrain and equipped with off-road-inspired components
- Outsider: designed for those who do not want to limit themselves to a category but give free rein to their creativity
- Bully: the special category dedicated to the Scrambler® 1100, without any constraints on the type of bike or style
Users of the site can vote for their favourite bike by March 15, 2020, thus determining the five finalists (one per category) who will fly to the "Bike Shed London 2020" on 23 May 2020 for the final. The award for the best custom scrambler® will be awarded by a jury of experts.
The "" is one of the landmark events in Europe for all fans of custom and post-heritage motorcycle culture. It takes place in London from 22 to 24 May, in the picturesque location of Tobacco Dock, an old tobacco warehouse redeveloped as an exhibition area. Scrambler® with the Custom Rumble competition, whose goal is to stimulate the imagination and creativity of the builders, fits perfectly in this context that involves the exhibition of more than 250 motorcycles.
All participating bikes can be viewed on , as well as on the official Instagram page.
Press release: Ducati