Quirky? No way!
Wunderlich‘s handlebar muffs are up to date, chic, warm and they combine proven protection with thoughtful design and contemporary, technical fabrics
Cold, stiff fingers are not only unpleasant and painful when riding a motorcycle, they are downright dangerous. When the muscles in your fingers simply won‘t obey because of penetrating cold, when brake and clutch levers or the switch controls can no longer be operated safely, riding safety is no longer given.
Inveterate winter riders have therefore relied on handlebar muffs for decades when it comes to warm and dry hands when riding in winter or in the transitional period. Even if their design was once often rather quirky.
Contemporary design and warm
shows that there is another way and presents the latest generation of the proven handlebar muffs: they are up to date, not only with regard to the quality of workmanship, the contemporary, appealing and fresh design, but also with regard to the use of equally contemporary, protective and wear-resistant fabrics!
The best protection against cold hands is their reliable thermal insulation and the prevention or exclusion of convection. The best means to this end: thoughtfully designed, high-quality handlebar muffs - ideal also in combination with the grip heater.
handlebar muffs can be used universally on the wide range of BMW motorcycles. They are made of water-repellent and dirt-resistant, high-quality CORDURA® fabric. They are simply pulled over the handlebar grips on the left and right and are also equipped with a cuff attached to the mirror arm, which is securely fastened with a Velcro fastening and a zipper and seals tightly. The gauntlet openings can be individually adjusted and tightly closed thanks to an elastic cord, which has a stopper.
Safe operation even at high speeds
The handlebar muffs have a molded insert padded on the inside. This feature ensures that the gauntlets remain dimensionally stable even at high speeds and the associated high wind loads, providing a solid, protected space that provides thermal insulation and ensures safe, unobstructed operation of the controls and levers with the hands. The cuffs are sized to fit over the in-house hand protectors as well.
Generously dimensioned clear windows made of UV-stable PVC are incorporated in the area of the switch units, allowing safe, unambiguous operation of the controls.
The handlebar muffs are equipped with reflective elements.
The functional, high-quality design is contemporary and has nothing in common with the usual, simple solutions found on the market. They are thoughtfully designed with a lot of experience and are made exclusively from high-quality materials.
Specially developed motorcycle handlebar muffs for all vehicles equipped with and without hand protectors are the guarantee for lots of riding fun - even at the lowest temperatures. manufactures the handlebar muffs to a high standard in Europe, so the price of €139.90* naturally includes a five-year warranty.
*Price may vary from country to country.
• No more cold hands when riding your motorcycle, despite subzero temperatures!
• Warm hands provide more passive safety when riding in the cold season
• Moulded insert ensures safe operation of brake, clutch levers and controls at all times
• Clear windows on the switch units for safe, unambiguous operation
• Elastic tight closure at the gauntlet openings
• Special sleeve for the mirror arms
• If the mirrors are integrated into the fairing and therefore not on the handlebars, the sleeve can
be neatly stowed under a zipper fastener
• Reflective elements for more safety
• Suitable for all BMW models (with and without hand protectors)
• Water repellent and dirt resistant
• Simple, quick assembly
• Material: CORDURA®, robust and abrasion resistant
• approx. 30 cm on the handlebar width
• approx. 38 cm on the arm length
• Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Made by hand.
• Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
• 60 days return policy
• Made in Europe
• 5 years warranty
Press release: Wunderlich